Friday, August 17, 2012

THAT'S JUST NOT NATURAL!!


I met this dude right after I finished dating my friend from Canada who I should have left in Canada because he was a MESS, but anyhoo, my girl actually saw THIS guy first. I wasn't paying much attention to the guys in the spot we went to that night, in all honestly I just wanted to hang out and be single again that night....so to make a long story short, this dude's friend comes over and starts chatting us up and the guy that my girl wanted, was actually digging me. He was a little big for my liking, I'm 5'2 about 140 lbs, and he towered over me at about 6'2 225. When I first saw him my first thoughts were he's too muscular, but I went with it anyway. I find out that the guy's name is Will so we get to chatting and I like his convo, so we exchange numbers. He called me the next day and we set up a time to grab a coffee and chat that following Sunday. After talking with him over the phone that night I learned that his stats were that he's single, Nigerian, 39, an engineer at NASA with a 6 year son, and a retired pro soccer athlete. My first impression was Wow this guy seems attractive and smart. As time progressed we continued to date and get to know one another. Eventually he started asking for a serious monogamous relationship. Of course since I just ended a situation, I'm thinking, it's too soon girl, but thinking he's a good catch, I say to myself, I'm going to try him anyway.

BIG MISTAKE.

Our next official date was as a "couple." I like reggae and he likes reggae so we decided to go to Crossroads. I showed up alone and he's already there with the fellas at the outside bar. I come up and he kisses me on the cheek, stays to talk for a bit with me and then walks away leaving me to talk to his best friend. Not thinking much of it, I continue with the convo.  The night progresses and it's getting chilly, so we move to the inside. We are dancing, sippin, having a good time; he tells me that he has to go to the bathroom and  I say ok. As his best friend proceeds to chatting me up, something were telling me to look to my left. Not only did I look to the left to see that Will was not at the bathroom, but I also saw that was talking to another woman. My immediate response was not to react, don't trip, and assess the body language of both of them because after all they could be friends, right? As his best friend continues to try to get my attention, I can see my then “Boyfriend” whispering in this woman's ear. Ok this isn't looking right...this man stayed over in that girl's ear chatting for at least 15 more minutes. Hmm ok, I'm starting to get mad so I focus on something else, cause I'm not one to make public scenes and this Hennessey in my system is not about to make me cause one, even though if it did it wouldn't be nothin nice! So he finally comes back over to us and now he wants to be lovey dovey, huggey kissey on me. My body language showed that I wasn't having it. He then gestures for us to go back outside to the bar and proceeds to ask me what my problem is. Playing it cool, I said nothing, because I know how a situation like this would play out: he would try to reason off his actions and make me look like the jealous girlfriend. So we drop it, but then his phone rings, this man - .my bf, moves from me at the bar to the opposite side of the bar to finish this convo. Why is he doing this? Again, I'm just observing but I'm starting to add things up in my head. Again, I say nothing and we proceed back inside. I try to forget what happened earlier and have a good time but by then he decides he's ready to go. I say ok.

 We get inside my truck where this man tries to have sex with me. Now, I can only speak for myself, but I don't mind having sex outside of the bedroom with my significant other but we had never had sex up to that point, so why would I start in the backseat?? I suggested that we go back to his place or mine. You want to know what his response was, “Well that wouldn't be natural, and if it's not gonna be natural I don't want it.” What's not natural about waiting 15 minutes to get to somebody's house, where we can have sex for the FIRST TIME in a bed??? His response kept being it's not natural and now he's just going to go home. At that point, I was mad, I was liquored up, and ready to go off! He then proceeds to tell me he's going to go home since we aren't having sex then gets out of  my car and walks to his.

How does a man expect his girlfriend who he has never slept with to have sex in the back seat of her truck for the first time? Where's the respect in that?! If that's what you mean by natural, you can naturally keep it movin!

Tell us your thoughts! Why was her date being so rude? Or was he being rude?
What would you have done?

3 comments:

  1. OMG I love love love these stories. First red flag is the following "he's single, Nigerian, 39, an engineer at NASA with a 6 year son, and a retired pro soccer athlete". Something about that whole run down sound just a little fishy for me. The moment I realize he lied and did not go to the bathroom so that he can talk to another woman, I would have been out. If he is lying so early in the game then that's a huge sign to run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has no respect for you. Period. You did the right thing in telling him to keep it moving. #TheVoiceOfReason

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely did the right thing by voicing your opinion and moving forward. Word of the day is NATURAL lls, smh.

    ReplyDelete