Monday, March 7, 2011

CAN SOMEONE LEND ME A HAND?

After a day or running errands for nearly 3 hours, the last thing I wanted was some strange guy talking to me, but Michael was different. He had the kind of energy I was looking for from the day, but most importantly I saw "fun" and a good time in him. I was wrong, dead wrong. If you told me to name three things wrong with Michael, let’s just say being in a mental hospital was not one of them!

It all happened at a nearby CVS. I noticed that the man in front of me was doing a lot of talking to the cashier to the point that it irritated me and I just wanted to buy my purchase and get out of there. When he turned around he smiled so hard that it made me smile. I was shocked. He said "Hello, how are you ?wow you have a great smile." That led to a small conversation and us exchanging numbers. A few minutes later I get a call and it was Michael . He wanted us to have dinner in a few hours. I agreed and rushed home to change clothes.

Michael was punctual and sincere. He seemed really nice over the phone and I was just caught in the moment so I told him to meet me in front of my building . He didn’t come up, but at this point I shouldn’t have even done that. It was a big NO NO and I was a big DUMB DUMB lol.

He pulled up in a very nice car, jumped out and opened the door for me. The minute I got in the car I could since he was off or nervous. I took it as nervous. We couldn’t decide where to eat. Then he changed his mind about dinner and wanted us to have coffee instead. I am thinking what happened to dinner dude? I said no we can do coffee another say, let’s do dinner since that is what I had my mind set on. So dinner it was but I told him to pick a resturant but he just couldn’t. Besides him talking too much, he was talking too loud. I jump in again and say lets head to this Thai place I have never been to.

We found a great parking space and so it’s off to a better start. He opened the door to the car and the restaurant. Once we sat down I see the tension in his eyes and I’m trying to ease whatever he is nervous about. So we did the back and forth questions but that made him nervous. Then he explains all that he is going through, and I am thinking we all are going through something or have in one point of our lives. The minute he said you don’t understand, I should've believed him!

This guy was 30 years old, engaged seven times, was on 90 days of personal leave from work and at one point was in a mental hospital for seven days. At the age of 16 he had a stroke and was in a coma for four months and had to learn to talk, walk all over again. He was never the same after that. He couldn't finish his thoughts; he was jumpy and sometimes so intense that it scared me. I had a decision to make, either just get through the date, or run out of there and take a cab home. I decided to get through the date and try to be understanding. It was hard. His moods changed every 5 minutes. He was snappy and to top it off his butt didn’t even order his own food, he insisted on sharing mine. I was mad at this point . I was hungry and didn’t want to share. He was like with all that I am going through I lost my appetite. So I asked him "What are you still going through?" He says well I have to move back in my mom’s house and she is the one who sent me to a mental hospital and I don’t know if I can go back to work because they have to determine if I am sane or crazy. CHECK PLEASE!!!

After the insanity confession I am not only scared but I am mad because this is way too much information on a date with a guy that I only just wanted to have dinner with and laugh. I don’t think this guy could ever live a normal life and he was just too cute for crazy.

Me being who I am, I showed concerned and understanding and was trying to keep him calm. I asked him about relationships and he snapped in like 4 seconds. He tells me how no one knows how to love him. He tells me women don’t like him because he is a Muslim. Well I can’t date you either sir, I'm thinking to myself! Lol. All of a sudden gets freaky and tells me he loves my curves my eyes and lips. That was the first normal thing that came out of his mouth all night. The night was coming to an end and I excused myself to the rest room. I return to the table and he greeted me with a big hug and a kiss on the cheek it was nice it made me feel a little better. He held me and didn’t let me go . We walked to the car and that's when IT HAPPENED. He asked me to massage him with lotion in the car. I said Huh? Why? He said I’m just so stressed I just need you to help me. I said and do what? He said, "Can you please massage my dick??"


That is when I went off and said oh no please take me home now. The ride home was quiet and when we pulled up to my house he kept saying I’m so sorry this is not like me, sorry for disrespecting you. I said don’t worry take care.

I ran into the house and screamed. How could this have been a date from hell? Everything went wrong and this dude was crazy, literally.

5 comments:

  1. This one was pure comedy! Lol.... All of your other blogs to this point have been stories about dudes that don't know how to treat women, but that wasn't the case here.... This was a comedic tale of a "special" brotha's struggle to fight off his craziness long enough to get his d*ck rubbed in the driver's seat! LMAO... I can't even feel sorry for the chick. She was getting clear cut signs to roll out all night and just kept ignoring em and HOPING for the best... Good story though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Def goes to show why it's best to meet on neutral ground until "crazy" can be ruled out LOL! At least she made it home safely because this could have turned out much worse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She made the mistake of letting him pick her up. Hey you live and you learn. This was funny. I bet she was thinking am I getting punked right now? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o_0 blank stare #notwinning #notwinning #notwinning

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok this was just hilarity to the 3rd power. lmbao!

    ReplyDelete