Sunday, March 20, 2011

WHO GON CHECK ME BOO??

It was one of those nights where I didn't want to go out, but wanted some company. So this date started with grabbing some coffee at the local coffee shop by my house and ended up at my apartment for late night conversation. I was open to some late night kissing to go along with the conversation!. Now, I have known this guy for a few weeks now. Real cool dude, no crazy signs so I was comfortable. He kept me laughing and showed some interest. Back at the ranch, it was great. We laughed watched TV and even looked up new music online. I decided to get comfortable and change into a tank top and sweats.

I will admit I didn't keep the bra on for a reason, I wanted him to touch them, maybe even suck on them, hell maybe suck on other things! I was game, I was attracted to him. As the night wore on the tank top and no bra worked! He was excited and kept looking at my breasts. We continued to talk and laugh some more until I had to make a move. He was just moving too slow. I took his hand and said geesh my nipples are so hard. That led to him lifting up my top and sucking both nipples. It felt really good! Now I didn't want it to go as far as sex but I wanted some action. He was getting very excited and decided that maybe I should touch his penis. I did, and the minute I felt how SMALL it was, I was turned OFF! It was over, done, a no go.

I decided to see if he was a good kisser or not since afterall perhaps there were some other things he could do! He was a great kisser. The kissing was excellent which kept me engaged, but it went south again when this fool felt comfortable enough to pass gas. This was no small fart, this was a hard, up his butt all night fart. The kind you have to get out or your stomach will hurt. What made it worse was the facial expression he made when letting it out, he had his face turned up and his eyes were closed. OMG dude why do you feel comfortable enough to do this???? This led to 4-5 more hard ass farts and I was just done. It was no more kissing or anything. I simply said, You know what I'm getting tired." He said, " Are you kicking me out of your house? I said "Pretty much. "

I don't think we are going out on a real date anytime soon since he can't control his farts.

3 comments:

  1. lmfaorotlllslmldwlloldead

    just...

    i can't even imagine. i mean dude couldn't excuse himself to the bathroom. the hell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!!! is all I can say to that... he needs to be smoother than that! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha the bubble guts were out of control...i mean i can get down with farting but that;s one for the books.

    ReplyDelete